4.05.2010

St. Geezy

So this spring break me and my family came to St. George. We always come down here for easter so I was looking forward to it. It has been quit the interesting trip. The other night me, my older sister McCall, and my parents wanted to go out to dinner. We haven't yet found a good Chinese restaurant down here so we were on the lookout. I googled a few restaurants and the only one that would come up was called Mandarin Buffet. It didn't look that great but my dad insisted that we go and check it out. We pull up and there are literally three other cars in the parking lot. One was filled with two old grandmas going out to enjoy a nice quiet dinner and I am pretty sure the other two were the workers car. Me, my sister and my mom wanted to turn around by the point by again my dad, being the determined filly that he is, wanted to go inside. We go inside and the there are two workers and the old ladies from before. Thats it. That was a sign to not eat there. We walked right in and then turned around and walked right out. It was very rude of us but trust me if you were in that situation, you would walk out too. As we started getting in our car I look in the window and a Chinese worker lady was in the window just staring at as, watching our every move. I am 99.9% positive that she was hexing us or something. It was terrifying. We got the heck out of there and I know that we will probably never go there again. So here is a warning to all you people who want to find a good Chinese restaurant
here in St. George: Don't do it. Honestly just give up. You might get hexed.

No comments: