4.13.2010

Feels Like I'm Home Again

Once again we are back to school... yay...NOT! But on the bright side only 8-ish more weeks :). Anyways during spring break I was fortunate enough to go to Cali-freaking-fornia with my padre to visit my wonderful sister Brooke Palmer and brother-in-law Braden. We were in her car driving and a song came on. Its called Somebody More Like You by Nickle Creek. I had totally forgotten about them and I had never heard this song by them. Now I am obsessed. If you want to get obsessed click here. (P.S. I don't really understand what the show House has to do with this music but some human out there is happy with his creation so don't disrespect it.)Oh and my sisters new photography website is finished so if you would like to check that out click here. Its great! It is totally worth your time.
.:peaceasy my friends:.

2 comments:

Brooke Palmer said...

Awesome blog sissy! I like that song to.

Madison Noelle said...

wow loooovee brooke's website! so cool she's an amazing photographer!