11.17.2010

Ministry of Magic

Thursday, thursday, thursday....... Original Plan: Dress up with my friends and go to the midnight premier of Harry Potter 7 part 1 (or A if you prefer that) and have a wonderful time! New Plan: Go to California from Thursday to Sunday and have a wonderful time with my sister and my brother-in-law (this is a real brother-in-law we are talking about not janes "brother-in-law if you know what I mean. Yes this is directed towards you Jane P. Busk). So really on Thursday you couldn't go wrong with either huh? I am pretty pumped to go to Cali and skip school on Thursday and Friday! Booya. I am obsessed with this song right now. I haven't bought it but I REALLY want it!
-ali
P.S. look up the Ministry of Magic on iTunes. It's great.

1 comment:

mechale.lauren said...

Ali! umm that song?! ridiculously good. I'm obsessed. Like so much. girl! good pick! thank you haha:)