3.24.2010

9 weeks and GONE :)

Don't get this confused with 9 months cause no, I am not pregnant. Just had to make that clear, anyways not including this week, we only have 9 more weeks of school! I guess you could say it is bittersweet... I am SO excited for summer but that means that sophomore year is slowly coming to an end :( But the end of sophomore year means my BIRTHDAY! So I am quite confused about which emotion to feel. However, right now I am feeling pretty darn happy cause I am reading this amazing book. I am not a nerd. Really. You can enjoy a good book without being a nerd. Its possible. Its called HUNGER by Michael Grant. It is the sequel to GONE. And oh my they are wonderful! I highly recommend you take a gander at them. It will totally be worth your while. Here are the covers:
Now, I know your not supposed to judge a book by its cover but I always do. I mean honestly, I find nothing wrong with judging an actually book by its cover, now with people that is different and I don't even know why I am getting into this so I am going to stop now.
Peaceasy.

3 comments:

Caddy Haycock said...

I always am looking for a new book to read! Thanks for the recommendations!:)

Madison Noelle said...

don't worry i totally judge them by their covers too! p.s. i love your blog and your owl thing to the right :)

Ali said...

Maddie: I knew you would appreciate the owl :)